For my final tip in the “Blog Traffic Series” series, what could be more appropriate than to discuss bundling all the different forms of marketing that I’ve discussed in this series thus far and just make it your own marketing arsenal.
So let me sum it up for you. You can market your blog in these different forms for increased blog traffic success:
- Better Google rankings provides better visibility and higher traffic to your website.
- Continue to write and publish fresh content to keep your readers on your website longer.
- Connect your blog to your different social media platforms for increased visibility. So once published, they are automatically posted and viewed immediately to your followers.
- Make sure you create a compelling free offer to create interest and engagement to a captive audience. We call this building a subscriber list.
- Try your hand at article marketing and watch the traffic to your site increase.
It doesn’t have to be rocket science to know that you have to create a marketing plan and stick with it from Day 1. There’s a chance you may have to revamp your marketing plan if you’re not seeing the results you desired say for the first six months of the year. Keeping track of your marketing metrics may help you determine what kind of marketing is working and what is not. Something as simple as keeping a spreadsheet for tracking traffic from different platforms is all you need.
Just remember this…market daily, not weekly or monthly. You reach out enough to your target market, you will eventually gain clients.
Feel free to tweet my five marketing tips above!Use optimal keywords in your blog posts to improve your SEO results. #blogboost #blogmarketing Click To Tweet Continue to write and publish fresh content to keep your readers on your website longer. #blogboost Click To Tweet Connect your blog to your different social media platforms for increased visibility. #blogboost #social media Click To Tweet Make sure you create a compelling free offer to create interest and engagement to a captive audience.… Click To Tweet Try your hand at article marketing and watch the traffic to your site increase. #articlemarketing Click To Tweet
Until tomorrow (Day 19 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge)
Like what you’ve read? Sign up below to receive regular updates.